Is happiness temporary? We think happiness is just on the other side of our goals, like earning a promotion at work or banking a higher salary, but shooting for achievement doesn’t always lead to being happy.
The truth is we control only 40% of the lasting happiness we experience in life. In today’s episode, keynote speaker Anthony Poponi explains how we can focus on taking intentional actions that actively shape our lives to elicit more happiness.
Anthony is a corporate trainer, coach, speaker and author of “Focus on the 40,” specializing in improving team dynamics, communication and productivity in the workplace. His work is based on research in neuroplasticity, positive psychology and leadership to focus on a flourishing life.
- Why developing self-awareness matters for the life you want
- Debunking the most common myths about what happiness is
- How to intentionally squeeze more joy out of every day
- Navigating the complexity of building relationships
- The difference between healthy and unhealthy relationships